online Registration is Closed. You can register on site.
October 11-13, 2023 – Holiday Inn ~ St. Cloud
Roaring in 2023 ~ Engaging Lives and Lifting Spirits ~ Celebrating the 40th Year of MNSWAP
Schedule of Events
All session handouts are now available: Click Here
Wednesday, October 11
2:30–5:30 p.m. Registration Open
3:30–4:30 p.m. Hot Topics From Members to Consultants
4:30-5:30 p.m. Vendor Spotlight
5:30–7:30 p.m. Vendor Exhibit Opening / Lucky Buck Auction / Poster Board Session / Appetizer Buffet / Cash Bar Poolside
Thursday, October 12
7:30 a.m. Registration Open / Exhibits Open Poolside
7:15–8:30 a.m. Breakfast Atrium
8:45–10:00 a.m. Conference Welcome and Opening Keynote: Lemons to Laughs: Get all the Good the day has to Give presented by Tim Gabrielson
10:00–10:30 a.m. Beverage Break Poolside
10:30–12:00 p.m. The GABE: Gratitude-Attitude-Behavior-Environment presented by Tim Gabrielson
10:30-12:00 p.m. Make Nature & Time Together Outside a Priority: Improve Health & Well-being in your Life, Work and Community presented by Briana Wheeler
12:00-1:00 p.m. Lunch and Annual Meeting
1:15-2:45 p.m. Moving Seniors to Action on Climate Change presented by Pat Samples
1:15-2:45 p.m. MDS – The Basics (for new Professionals) presented by Vanessa Emm
1:15-2:45 p.m. Advancing and Adapting your Senior Fitness Programming presented by Emily Johnson
2:45-3:00 p.m. Break
3:00-4:30 p.m. Anatomy of a Care Plan presented by Vanessa Emm
3:00-4:30 p.m. Brain and Body Fitness: Tackling the Two-Headed Dragon of Health Aging presented by Emily Johnson
3:00-4:30 p.m. Poster Board and Idea Sharing Session – Best Practices from our Members
6:30–9:00 p.m. Banquet Cash Bar
8:00 p.m. Dance to the Music of the Jesse Street Band – Photo booth available
Friday, October 13
7:15 a.m. Registration Open / Voting Open
7:15–8:20 a.m. Breakfast Atrium
8:30-10:00 a.m. Therapeutic Small Groups: Genuine Social Connection between Persons with Advanced Dementia presented Erin Bonitto
8:30-10:30 a.m. Compliance, Documentation and Engagement presented by Vanessa Emm
10:00-10:30 a.m. Beverage Break
10:30 – 12:30 p.m. Creating a Culture of All-Team Coaching in Memory Care presented by Erin Bonitto
10:30-12:30 p.m. Partners, Teams, and Groups, Oh My! Social Fitness Experience presented by Emily Johnson
- Full Conference Fee $260.00
- 1-Day Fee $150.00 (Thursday only)
Late Registration Fees- After September 30, 2023
- Full Conference Late Fee $290.00
- 1-Day Thursday Late Fee $180.00
MNSWAP is unable to invoice organizations. We accept online payments through PayPal or debit/credit card.
Handouts / Materials
Session handouts will be available at mnswap.org to download and print after September 29, 2023 Handouts will not be available at the conference.
A handout with session descriptions will also be available on the website for all attendees
Contact Pam Hayle at 952-855-5150 or email [email protected] for questions about conference registration.
Online Registration is Closed.
Please read before registering….
Before beginning registration, please note that MNSWAP is unable to invoice organizations or take checks. We accept online payments through PayPal or credit/debit card.
- Please have your credit/debit card ready for conference payment
- PayPal will allow you to sign into an existing PayPal account. If you do not have a PayPal account, choose pay with a credit/debit card option. You will need to scroll down a bit to see the credit/debit card selection.
- If using PayPal, please ensure your address entered into PayPal matches your billing address on the credit or debit card you are using
- You will be able to register up to five (5) individuals on the registration form
- Upon selecting the button Proceed to PayPal for Payment, there may be a delay in PayPal opening in a new window to finish registration- be patient!
- Be sure to print your PayPal or credit card receipt for your records
- Be PATIENT with the registration process please avoid repetitive clicking or re-entering to ensure you are correctly registered
Your PayPal confirmation number is registration confirmation so please be sure to print your receipt.