Every October, over 300 activity professionals from all over the state of Minnesota come together for the Minnesota Statewide Activity Professionals annual fall conference.
This three day event offers top quality educational sessions and speakers, networking, and vendor displays. These activity professionals work in Long Term Care, Assisted Living, Adult Day Centers, Group Homes, Retirement Communities and other healthcare settings.
The conference is held every October in St. Cloud at the Holiday Inn. There are opportunities for individuals, businesses, organizations, and services to be part of the conference exhibitor and vendor display area.
2019 Conference Dates and Schedule
Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm Vendor set-up at poolside
- 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm Vendor grand opening and door prizes
Door prizes will be given away during the grand opening. If you would like to donate a door prize, please mail it with your vendor agreement or bring it to the conference.
Thursday, October 10, 2019
- 6:00 am – 7:00 am Vendor set-up
- 7:00 am – 5:30 pm Vending area open for conference attendees
There are extended beverage breaks in the morning and afternoon to allow conference participants to visit the vendors.
Vending/Exhibiting will be held poolside October 9 & 10.
- All Vendors/Exhibitors will be charged a per table or floor space fee for the 2 day conference. Please indicate table or floor space on the vendor registration form.
- Physical set-up (moving/arranging of tables, chairs, etc) will be done by the hotel staff and MN SWAP Vendor contact person
- Vendor set-up will begin 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm on October 9, 2018, and 6:00 am -7:00 am on October 10 under the direction of Kara Reiser, MNSWAP Vendor contact person.
- To efficiently utilize the vending area, MNSWAP will plan the layout of vendor and exhibitors and pre-assign all vendor spots. A sign on the table or space will indicate the vendor’s assigned location. Vendor spots will not be pre-reserved.
- Vendors who wish to send catalogs only will be charged a representation fee. See vendor registration form for further information.
- To register, print the vendor registration form and mail to Kara Reiser along with the appropriate fee.
- All vendors will receive a complimentary breakfast on Thursday, October 10. Lunch and Thursday evening banquet meals are also available for a fee. Inquire at the conference registration table for purchasing a meal ticket.
- For information on phone line for credit card or computer connection, contact Kara Reiser. There is a $10 fee for a phone line and can be is paid directly to the Holiday Inn for this service. You may include a separate check made out to the Holiday Inn with your vendor registration.
Fees are for the entire conference vending time.
- Table Space $90 per table
1- 6 foot table with 2 feet of floor space on each side or 4 feet of space at one end
- Floor Space $90 per space
10 feet long by 6 feet wide. This space measurement will be marked.
- Electricity $45
- Catalog Representation $75
A maximum of 300 catalogs must be clearly marked “MN SWAP Conference” and mailed directly to the Holiday Inn, 75 South 37th Ave, PO Box 1104, St, Cloud, MN 56302
Catalogs must be mailed for arrival no earlier than Thursday, October 7, 2019.
Because the conference draws many activity professionals to the conference, the rooms at the Holiday Inn fill up fast. Here is a listing of other hotels in the St. Cloud area.
- Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites (conference location) 1-800-465-4329
- Radisson Suite Hotel 320-654-1661
- Country Inn and Suites 320-259-8999
- Gateway Motel 320-252-4050
- Super 8 Motel 320-253-5530
- Best Western Kelly Inn 320-253-0606
- Comfort Inn 320-251-1500
Vendor Registration and Agreement
Vendor Registration Form (pdf)