Every October over 300 Activity Professionals from all over the state of Minnesota come together for the MN Statewide Activity Professionals fall conference. We are excited to be back in person for the conference and look forward to vendors joining us!
This three day event offers top quality educational sessions and speakers, networking, and vendor displays for Activity Professionals. The conference participants work in Long Term Care, Assisted Living, Adult Day Centers, Memory Care, Group Homes, Retirement Communities and other healthcare settings in Minnesota.
The conference is held every October in St. Cloud at the Holiday Inn. There are opportunities for individuals, businesses, organizations, and services to be a conference exhibitor and vendor. We hope you will join us!
2022 Conference Dates and Schedule
Wednesday, October 12, 2022
- 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm Vendor set-up at poolside
- 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm Vendor Spotlight at opening pre-session
- 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm Vendor grand opening and door prizes
New to conference this year is the opportunity for each vendor to take the stage and highlight their company and product. Each vendor will have approximately 5 minutes in the spotlight. Kara Reiser will communicate with vendors the details for the vendor spotlight during set-up time.
Door prizes will be given away during the grand opening. If you would like to donate a door prize, please bring it to the conference and give to Kara Reiser.
Thursday, October 13, 2022
- 6:00 am – 7:00 am Vendor set-up
- 7:00 am – 5:30 pm Vending area open for conference attendees
There are extended beverage breaks in the morning and afternoon to allow conference participants to visit the vendors and displays.
Vending/Exhibiting will be held poolside October 12-13
- All Vendors/Exhibitors will be charged a per table or floor space fee for the 2 day conference. Please indicate table or floor space on the vendor registration form.
- Physical set-up (moving/arranging of tables, chairs, etc) will be done by the hotel staff and MNSWAP Vendor contact Kara Reiser
- Vendor set-up will begin 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm on October 12, 2022, and 6:00 am -7:00 am on October 13 under the direction of Kara Reiser, MNSWAP Vendor contact person.
- To efficiently utilize the vending area, MNSWAP will plan the layout of vendor and exhibitors and pre-assign all vendor spots. A sign on the table or space will indicate the vendor’s assigned location. Vendor spots will not be pre-reserved.
- Vendors who wish to send catalogs only will be charged a representation fee. See vendor registration form for further information.
- To register, print the vendor registration form and mail to Kara Reiser along with the appropriate fee. Online registration and payment is also available- see below.
- All vendors will receive a complimentary breakfast on Thursday, October 13. Lunch and Thursday evening banquet meals are also available for a fee. Inquire at the conference registration table for purchasing a meal ticket.
Fees are for the entire conference vending time.
- Table Space $90 per table
1- 6 foot table with 2 feet of floor space on each side or 4 feet of space at one end
- Floor Space $90 per space
10 feet long by 6 feet wide. This space measurement will be marked.
- Electricity $45
- Catalog Representation $75
A maximum of 300 catalogs must be clearly marked “MN SWAP Conference” and mailed directly to the Holiday Inn, 75 South 37th Ave, PO Box 1104, St, Cloud, MN 56302
Catalogs must be mailed for arrival no earlier than Monday, October 5, 2022.
Because the conference draws many activity professionals to the conference, the rooms at the Holiday Inn fill up fast. Here is a listing of other hotels in the St. Cloud area.
- Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites (conference location) 1-800-465-4329
- Radisson Suite Hotel 320-654-1661
- Country Inn and Suites 320-259-8999
- Gateway Motel 320-252-4050
- Super 8 Motel 320-253-5530
- Best Western Kelly Inn 320-253-0606
- Comfort Inn 320-251-1500
Vendor Registration and Agreement
Vendor Registration (PDF)